August 7, 2021, Saturday, Algonac Harbour Club
Peter came over just about 8:00 AM for his morning cappuccino - a double today. We decided to start exploring Algonac as close to 9:00 as possible. I got Kerry up and at 'em and we departed about 9:15. Our first stop was at West Marine to see if they had another pair of boat shoes in Peter's size and style. They did not. The we hit Family Dollar, the Flea Market and two garage sales, one on several little islands in a residential area. After a nice ride we stopped at the Algonac Flaming Grill. While I had visions of a Guinness, it turned out to be a family restaurant specializing in breakfast all day. Kerry and I split this $9 platter that was so big we even had a big take home box full of bacon and ham. This place is definitely worth a return visit. Peter and I hit the Chris Craft Museum while the ladies did Kroger's and the Dollar Tree. The museum is pretty interesting and the curators are well informed on their boat history. Check out this buggy made to look like a boa...








Great pics! Love those smiles!❤️😎
ReplyDeletethe twins are getting big! KIP
ReplyDelete